Neurology is that branch of medicine concerned with the overview, study and treatment of disorders involving the nervous system. The nervous system is an astonishing, complex and sophisticated system that regulates and coordinates body activities and has two major divisions: Central nervous system: the brain and spinal cord and peripheral nervous system, which includes the nerves and receptors. Columbia Asia is one of the best neurology hospitals in India.
Some of the most common neurological diseases or disorders are:
- Acute Spinal Cord Injury and disorders.
- Neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's Disease. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Bell's Palsy.
- Brain Tumors.
- Cerebral Aneurysm.
- Epilepsy and Seizures.
- Headache disorders
- Brain infections, meningitis, Movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease
If you are looking for neurological disorders treatment in India, visit Columbia Asia Hospitals. From housing some of the best doctors (neurologists) and surgeons in the world, to their world-class medical infrastructure, amenities and services, to their highly experienced and compassionate nurse staff, Columbia Asia is undoubtedly the best neurology and neurosurgery hospital in Indiatoday. Treatment is available for both domestic as well as international patients.
Some of the most common signs and symptoms of nervous system disorders include:
- Persistent or sudden onset of a headache.
- A headache that changes or is different.
- Loss of feeling or tingling.
- Weakness or loss of muscle strength.
- Loss of sight or double vision.
- Memory loss.
- Impaired mental ability.
- Lack of coordination.
Columbia Asia ranks as one of the top 10 neurology hospitals in India, because of its top-class doctors and staff, along with the latest treatment methods modern medicine has to offer. For the best neurology treatment in India, visit Columbia Asia Hospitals.
Some common disorders of the nervous system include:
- Vascular disorders, such as a stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), subarachnoid hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage and hematoma, and extradural hemorrhage. Columbia Asia ranks as one of the top 10 neurology hospitals in India.
- Infections, such as meningitis, encephalitis, polio, and epidural abscess.
- Structural disorders, such as brain or a spinal cord injury, Bell's palsy, cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, brain or spinal cord tumors, peripheral neuropathy, and Guillain-Barre syndrome. Columbia Asia is one of the best neurology hospitals in India.
- Functional disorders, such as headaches, epilepsy, dizziness, and neuralgia. If you are looking for neurological disorders treatment in India, visit Columbia Asia Hospitals.
- Degeneration, such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Huntington chorea, and Alzheimer disease. Columbia Asia is undoubtedly the best neurology and neurosurgery hospital in India.
If you are looking out for the best neurology treatment in India, visit Columbia Asia Hospitals.